1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 package stuffing mix or dry bread cubes
1 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup barbecue sauce
½ cup cheddar cheese
1. Set oven to 375° degrees.
2. Mix together meat, stuffing mix, water and garlic powder until well blended.
3. Press evenly into greased 12 cup muffin pan.
4. Make small indentation in the middle of each using the back of a spoon.
5. Fill the indentation with BBQ sauce.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, until loaves are cooked through.
7. Top with the cheddar cheese and return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
8. Let stand 10 minutes before removing meatloaves from pan.