2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
3 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
1/5 cup onion, chopped
1 (19 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
8 corn tortillas
¾ cup low-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together chicken, 2 cups cheese, green chilies and onions.
- In small saucepan, bring enchilada sauce to boil, and set aside.
- Soften each tortilla by quickly dipping into heated sauce.
- In center of each tortilla, put 1/3 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream.
- Roll tortillas and place seam side down onto baking pan.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.