1 bunch cilantro
1 cup sour cream
2 (7 ounce) cans jalapeno sauce
2 (7 ounce) cans green chile salsa
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 onion, chopped
12 flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cilantro, sour cream, jalapeno sauce, and 1/2 can of green chile salsa in blender. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix together chicken, onion and remaining cans of green chile salsa.
- Heat tortillas in microwave until soft. Coat the bottom of 9 x13 baking pan with some of the sour cream mixture.
- Place 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture in each tortilla, roll and place seam side down onto baking pan.
- Top with remaining sour cream mix and cheddar cheese.
- Cover top of pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, until bubbling.