2lb tilapia fillets
2 tablespoons lemon juice
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoon scallions, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon seasoning salt
¼ teaspoon dried basil
Dash of hot sauce
- Butter a jellyroll pan and preheat oven to 350°.
- Lay fish fillets onto pan in single layer. Brush with lemon juice.
- Mix together cheese, butter, mayonnaise, scallions, spices and hot sauce.
- Bake fish for 10 to 20 minutes, or until tilapia begins to flake.
- Top with cheese mixture and bake another 5 minutes, until golden.