2 lb Italian sausage with casings removed (hot or sweet)
1 ½ cups mushrooms (sliced)
1 onion (chopped)
32 oz jar spaghetti sauce (any flavor)
Ziti pasta (cooked and drained)
¼ tsp fennel seed
1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the sausage in skillet and add mushrooms and onion.
- Sauté everything together until onions are clear.
- Drain all fat out and add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into baking pan and cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.