2lbs ground beef
½ cup onion (chopped)
⅓ cup pimiento stuffed olives (chopped)
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ cup butter
2 tbsp flour
½ cup water
1 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp paprika
¼ tsp salt
1 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together beef, onion, olives, eggs, salt and pepper and shape into 24 balls.
- Brown outside of meatballs in a pan with melted butter and put into baking pan.
- Take fat from skillet and combine 2 tbsp of fat with flour, water, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, paprika and salt. Cook and stir until it becomes thick.
- Blend in sour cream to fat mixture and pour over all the meatballs.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and sprinkle chopped parsley on top.