Yields 36 cookies.
1 cup softened butter
¾ cup peanut butter
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ⅓ cups f all-purpose flour
⅓ cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
10 peanut butter cups (roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Put the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar into a bowl and cream until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat, add in the vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and cups.
- Drop a tablespoon amount onto large ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and then let cool for 1 to 2 minutes.