6 Golden Delicious apples
1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream, chilled, divided
¾ cup frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
¾ cup dark brown sugar
¼ stick butter
- Scoop out core of each apple, being sure to leave bottom intact. Remove the peel from top third of each apple. Stand apples in Stuff It Up Pan. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium saucepan, bring ¾ cup of cream, juice concentrate, sugar and butter to a boil, mix until sugar dissolves.
- Pour mixture over and into apple centers.
- Bake apples until tender; baste once, for about 60 minutes.
- Beat together remaining cream until peaks form. Chill in refrigerator.
- To serve, place apples in individual bowls. Pour any remaining juices from pan into saucepan and boil 2 to 3 minutes, until thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Spoon over the apples and top with whipped cream.