3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
3 cups granulated sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup apple juice
1 large baking apple, cored, peeled and diced
- Grease and flour 2 9 x 5 inch loaf pans. Set oven to 350°.
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix the sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil, and apple juice.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and still until just moistened.
- Fold in cut apple. Spoon mixture into loaf pans.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 65 to 70 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cool completely.