1 ¼ cups granola
3oz wafer cookies (crushed)
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1 ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¾ teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons butter (melted)
8 ounces goat cheese
1 ½ cups sugar
2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
1 ¼ cups pumpkin puree
1 cup sour cream
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the granola, cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and ¼ teaspoon each nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and salt together.
- Stir in butter and press mixture onto bottom of 9inch springform pan. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- With an electric mixer, beat together the goat cheese and sugar, on low speed. Add in the cream cheese and beat for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat for 20 minutes, or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for an hour and 15 minutes or until set.
- Let cool. Cover with saran wrap and let set in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve cake at room temperature.