1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp margarine (melted)
16 oz cream cheese (softened)
½ tsp vanilla extract
4 cups apple slices
½ cup pecans (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbsp sugar, ½ tsp cinnamon and margarine.
- Press crumb mix onto bottom and on sides of 9”springform pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the cream cheese and ½ cup of sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Blend vanilla in and the pour the mix into the baked crust. Mix together the remaining ⅓ cup of sugar and ½ tsp of cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Add the apples and coat them gently. Pour the apple mix over the cream cheese mix and sprinkle pecans over.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool cake before removing from the pan.