Yields 6 dozen 2 ½ inch cookies.
1 cup butter (or margarine)
1 ½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
2/3 cup cocoa
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
12oz. package (2 cups) peanut butter chips
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter chips. Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Shape small amounts of dough to form 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet onto cooling rack.