¾ cup butter
1 ½ cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup walnuts (chopped)
2 tbsp cinnamon
½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan
- Cream butter and 1 ½ cups of sugar until smooth. Then add eggs and stir in vanilla.
- Add sour cream, and mix very well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and stir in chopped nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar with cinnamon and pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top. Cover with remaining cake batter.
- Bake for 8 minutes and reduce the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.