1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
2 cups Granny Smith apples, finely chopped
¾ cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup sour cream
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup flour
¼ cup butter, softened
- Mix together sugar and flour. Add in sour cream, egg, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat together until smooth. Fold in apples.
- Pour apple mixture into crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 450° oven. Reduce oven to 325° and bake another 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for topping. Mix well.
- Sprinkle topping over pie and return to a 325° oven for 20 minutes.