Set Time: 1 hour
- Place ½ cup of cocoa powder in a small bowl.
- Lightly coat 8x8-inch No-Bake Collapsible Pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dust base and sides of pan with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder; set aside.
- In a 2.5-quart saucepan, add corn syrup, granulated sugar, 1/2 cup water and honey. Mix to combine.
- Bring to boiling over high heat. Cook, without stirring (syrup mixture will bubble and foam), until a candy thermometer registers 245°F when dipped into syrup.
- Meanwhile, place 3/4 cup cold water in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk; sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand to bloom while syrup is cooking.
- Slowly pour cooked syrup over bloomed gelatin.
- Gradually increase mixer to high, whipping 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is thick and fluffy. Add vanilla and ½ cup cocoa powder; whip for 1 minute to incorporate.
- Pour marshmallow mixture into prepared pan. Using an offset spatula spread evenly, smoothing top. Pour chocolate chips on top; spread evenly, fully covering the surface. Let set, uncovered, for 1 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Fold down sides of Collapsible Pan. Lightly coat Perforated Cutting Wheel with non-stick cooking spray; dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Press cut edges in cocoa powder to prevent sticking. Discard remaining cocoa powder. Store covered, at room temperature until ready to serve.