Chill Time: 6 hours
- Butter the 8 x 8 collapsible pan. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Pour the melted butter on top, and then stir vigorously with a fork to incorporate.
- Press into the bottom of the 8 x 8 collapsible pan.
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter, mascarpone cheese, peanut butter and confectioners sugar on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture onto the graham cracker crust.
- Use an offset spatula to smooth and level the top. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Place the chocolate and cream in a heat-safe bowl over simmering water.
- Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the peanut butter.
- Use a clean offset spatula to smooth the surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.