Chill Time: 6 hours
- Butter the 8 x 8 collapsible pan. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and sugar.
- Pour the melted butter on top, and then stir vigorously with a fork to incorporate.
- Press into the bottom of the 8 x 8 collapsible pan.
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sour cream and confectioners’ sugar on medium-high speed until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract and melted white chocolate.
- Continue beating on medium speed until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture onto the vanilla wafer crust.
- Use an offset spatula to smooth and level the top.
- Immediately top with fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.